Monday, October 27, 2014

Creating a art workbook

I have been working for a while on creating a art workbook for each grade K-5. I am trying to get each page to align and support our MN State Art Standards as well as our district's art assessments. People out there are so creative so I have definitely been inspired if not completely copied parts of worksheets or layout ideas from other art teachers. So if that is you, THANK YOU and I am sorry that I don't have your name to give you credit. As you all know there is noooooo time anywhere so I speedily make these this year as fast as I can. I have discovered Google Drawing (thank you my past student teacher last year, Lilliana). She showed it to me and finally a layout program in Google Drive! YAY! I have a graphic design background so even though it doesn't have all the bells and whistles it will do! My goal is to post things here that maybe will help others and feel free to take them and modify them to your own. Thank you to Pinterest I feel like us Elementary art educators have become more of one big happy family! I absolutely love looking all all of the other art teachers art projects and ideas of how to teach better and try new ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment